All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStates that most companies are still looking for competitive advantage where it used to be - in activities related to creating new products. Today, it's all about interacting with the customer. It's a big shift - and the companies that leverage this change will win out in the end.
- Author BiographyNiraj Dawar is a strategic thinker and author who has worked with leading organizations on three continents. He is Professor of Marketing at the Ivey Business School in Canada and Hong Kong. He has worked with senior management teams in companies in the technology, banking, and consumer goods industries. His published work appears in the Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan Management Review, and in the leading academic journals in marketing.
- Author(s)Niraj Dawar
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £20.00Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.