All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive reference to more than 700 bulb species, cultivars, and hybrids, this book is illustrated with 300 photographs. It includes basic information on cultivation, maintenance, and pests and diseases as well as lists of bulbs for specific landscape uses. This guide will help gardeners select the best varieties for their own garden.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Bryan, F.I. Hort., the first American to be elected a Fellow of the Institute of Horticulture in London, is a horticultural consultant, lecturer, and television personality. He also publishes a monthly gardening newsletter and leads annual garden tours to Europe and South Africa. He lives near San Francisco, California (USA).
- Author(s)John E. Bryan
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2005
- Series TitleTimber Press Pocket Guides S.
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Content Note302 color photos, 2 maps
- Weight452 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.86Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.