All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA psycho-thriller featuring Alex Delaware, a psychologist who is called in to conduct a psychological autopsy, an investigation to clear the name of a sniper's family. He soon becomes the target for an obsessive hatred. The author also wrote The Butcher's Theatre and Silent Partner .
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman was a child psychologist before becoming a full-time novelist. He is married to the writer Faye Kellerman and they live in Los Angeles with their four children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/10/1991
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/07/1994
- Weight278 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £8.29Trending at £8.99
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.