Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionProduction planning problems containing special characteristics from process industries are addressed in this book. The main subject is the development of mathematical programming models that allow to model production plans which are not disrupted by discretization of time.
- Author(s)Christopher Suerie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/04/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number552
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note68 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 229 p. 46 illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.