All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- Author(s)Gianluca Delfino
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Content Note,
- Weight1000 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byKoray Melikoglu
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements Preface 1. A Coherent Design: An Introduction 2. Time and History 3. Jungian and Pre-Modern Influences 4. Pre-Columbian Legacies 5. Conclusions: The Perspective of Living Landscapes Bibliography
- Author BiographyGianluca Delfino received his MA and PhD degrees in English Literature at the University of Turin, Italy, and he earned a BA in Electronic Music at the Conservatory of Cuneo, Italy. He has published literary articles for English Studies, Trauben, Turin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.