All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionTen years ago, Hans Strupp and Jeffrey Binder's Psychotherapy in a New Key introduced a powerful, empirically tested model of brief psychotherapy that has proven highly successful and changed the prac
- Author BiographyHanna Levenson, Ph.D., has been specializing in the area of brief psychotherapy--as a clinician, teacher, and researcher--since 1979. She is clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry, University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, and the director of the Brief Psychotherapy Programs at California Pacific Medical Center and the VA Medical Centers in Palo Alto and San Francisco. She also teaches time-limited dynamic psychotherapy at Stanford University School of Medicine, and has a clinical practice in San Francisco and Oakland.
- Author(s)Hanna Levenson
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/08/1995
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.