All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.40
- £40.47Trending at £46.31
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the idea of time travel from the first account in English literature to the latest theories of physicists such as Kip Thorne and Igor Novikov. This work covers a variety of topics including: the history of time travel in fiction; the fundamental scientific concepts of time, spacetime, and the fourth dimension; and, more.
- Author(s)Paul J. Nahin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2001
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXXIV, 628 p.
- Weight2440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1999. Corr. 2nd printing 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.