Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTime-of-flight (TOF) cameras provide a depth value at each pixel, from which the 3D structure of the scene can be estimated. This work offers a technical introduction to TOF sensors, from architectural and design issues, to selected image processing and computer vision methods.
- Author(s)Miles Hansard,Ouk Choi,Radu Patrice Horaud,Seungkyu Lee
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note19 Illustrations, color; 36 Illustrations, black and white; X, 96 p. 55 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.