All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the ups and downs of Berlin. With the help of local journalists, writers and experts, this guide aims to take you beyond the superficial - into the places where locals work and play, sampling the extent of its museums and galleries, the best of its eating, shopping and carousing, interesting sights, strolls and excursions.
- Author BiographyTime Out Berlin is researched and written by genuine experts. Dance correspondent Petra Roggel is a leading choreographer. Theatre and Cabaret writer Priscilla Be is a director and performer. Classical music writer David Canisius plays violin in the Berlin Chamber Orchestra and organises the Yellow Lounge classical club nights. Film critic Andrew Horn won a prize at the 2004 Berlin Film Festival for his film The Nomi Song. And our Architecture correspondent Michael Lees is the man Sony commissioned for their own survey of how Potsdamer Platz was working.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/03/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement7th Edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.