All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA city guide that offers an informed and detailed excursion around the city and its attractions, from the Gothic and Guildhouse past of the Grand Place to Brussels' present-day role as Europe's capital, taking in its beers and its boutiques, its markets and its mussels, and its comics and its chocolates along the way.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/10/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight360 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £5.62Trending at £5.87
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.41Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.