All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBudapest is back at the heart of Europe. After a century of wars, uprisings and Socialist stasis, the Hungarian capital is gleaming again with luxury options. Budapest is also a-buzz with cultural firepower and underground energy. This book describes the city of Budapest.
- Author BiographyPeterjon Cresswell has been living between Budapest and London since 1990 and has worked on all previous editions of Time Out Budapest. A Hungarian speaker, he has also contributed to Time Out's Europe by Air and Time Out Online, as well as several other guides covering the Central and Eastern European region.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/06/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps, ports. (some col.)
- Weight285 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement6th Edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.