All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Weekend Breaks in Great Britain & Ireland , this book covers accommodation options which run from luxury hotels to well-appointed campsites, with child-friendly restaurants and museums, as well as the glories of the great outdoors. It also includes information about the theme parks, castles, animal sanctuaries, and more.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight420 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.