All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThailand revels in its individual identity, having absorbed Indian, Chinese and Malay influences, but escaped colonization. Written by long-term residents, and full of insider advice, etiquette and language know-how, this guide to Bangkok shows you where to eat, shop, stay, temple-spot and party.
- Author BiographyWritten by locals and long-term residents, each with expertise in specialist fields.
- Author(s)Time Out
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTime Out Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/09/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, index
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £5.22Trending at £5.98
- £11.72Trending at £16.84
- £10.75Trending at £10.98
- £11.41Trending at £15.85
- £4.83Trending at £5.93
- £4.63Trending at £5.93
- £6.80Trending at £6.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.