All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this guide includes the low-down on what to see and do in town, from the most-visited areas, such as the Monumental Centre, to the quaint streets of Georgetown and the trendy districts of Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan.
- Author BiographyResearched and compiled by journalists, artists and musicians resident in Washington DC.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTime Out Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2005
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, maps, portraits
- Weight372 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.