All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTime Out's resident team helps you get the best out of America's most flamboyant city, giving you the inside track on local culture plus hundreds of independent venue reviews. This title is packed full of hot beaches, cool pools, Latin spice and art deco details, plus sections on the Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale and the Everglades.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd,Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations, colour maps
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.