Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you get the best out of India's commercial and glamour capital, giving you the inside track on local culture and hundreds of independent venue reviews. As well as covering visitor essentials, this book has every address you need, from Bollywood hangouts to the finest street eats, and an in-depth guide to the laid-back party paradise of Goa.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.