All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe eternally beautiful grande dame of European cities, Paris boasts an unrivalled range of world-class visitor attractions. But it never rests on its laurels: several old favourites have been revamped and renewed, while the opening of the Musee du Quai Branly in autumn 2006 confirmed that no-one does museums quite like the Parisians.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement17th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.