All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake you straight to the best of France's mesmerising capital, giving you the lowdown on local culture plus indispensable insider tips and over 1,000 independent venue reviews. As well as covering visitor essentials, this Paris city guide explores everything from the city's defining cultural cornerstones to its concept stores.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/06/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight440 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.