All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSydney's laidback outdoor lifestyle has always drawn tourists from all over the world for a bit of seaside R&R , but thanks to a new influx of bill-topping locals, the Emerald City is now pulling as many culture vultures as beach bums. Sydney is no longer a colonial backwater, but a chosen destination to discover world's leading restaurants.
- Author BiographyJuliet Rieden lives in Sydney and has edited and contributed to three Time Out Guides to Sydney. She has worked for The Mail on Sunday's Night and Day magazine, The Daily Mail newspaper, Radio Times, The Sun-Herald, The Australian and currently for In Style magazine. Co-editor Katie Ekberg lives in Sydney and has contributed to two Time Out Guides to Sydney. She has worked for Woman magazine and TV Times and was editor of TV Week magazine in Australia, deputy editor of Who Weekly and currently works as a freelance non-fiction book editor.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/03/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight360 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.