All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses the theoretical implications of time-sensitivity on the remote sensing process, assessments or descriptions of methods for expediting the delivery and improving the quality of information derived from remote sensing, and describes and analyzes time-sensitive remote sensing applications, with an emphasis on lessons learned.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 64 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 198 p. 68 illus., 64 illus. in color.
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristopher Lippitt,Douglas Stow,Lloyd Coulter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.