CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for students and researchers, this text employs basic techniques of univariate and multivariate statistics for the analysis of time series and signals. It provides a broad collection of theorems, placing the techniques on firm theoretical ground.
- Author(s)David R. Brillinger
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Series TitleClassics in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byRobert O'Malley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.