All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes and illustrates many advances that have taken place in a number of areas in theoretical and applied econometrics over the past four decades.
- Author BiographyM. Hashem Pesaran is the John Elliot Distinguished Chair in Economics and professor of economics at USC Dornsife, the Director of the USC Dornsife Institute of Economic Thinking, and Director of Centre in Applied Financial Economics at USC. He is also a Fellow of Trinity College, and an emeritus Professor of Economics at Cambridge University. He received his Ph.D. in economics from Cambridge University. Prior to 1979 he headed the Economic Research Department of the Central Bank of Iran and served as Under-Secretary of the Iranian Ministry of Education. Dr Pesaran is a fellow of the British Academy, the Econometric Society, and the Journal of Econometrics. He has received the George Sell Prize and the Royal Economic Society Prize. He has more than 200 publications in the areas of econometrics, empirical finance, and macroeconomics and the Iranian economy. He is a co-developer of Microfit, an econometric software package published by Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)M. Hashem Pesaran
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2110 g
- Width198 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine57 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.