Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £33.09
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes a series of models, propositions, and algorithms developed in recent years on time-varying networks. References and discussions on relevant problems and studies that have appeared in the literature are integrated in the book.
- Author(s)C.K. Wong,Dan Sha,Xiaoqiang Cai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 63 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 248 p. 63 illus.
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.