CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight363 g
- Edited byBernd Herzogenrath
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Non-Linear Historical Materialism; Or,What is Revolutionary in Deleuze and Guattari's Philosophy of History?, Eugene W. Holland 2. Time Folded and Crumpled: Time, History, Self-Organization and the Methodology of Michel Serres, Kevin Clayton 3. Michel Serres: From the History of Mathematics to Critical History, David Webb 4. Deleuze, Foucault and History, Paul Patton 5. Ulyssean Trajectories: A (New) Look at Michel Serres's Topology of Time, Maria Assad 6. Posthuman Humanities, Claire Colebrook 7. Deleuze on Bergsonian Duration and Nietzsche's Eternal Return , Nathan Widder 8. Time Out of Joint, Elizabeth Grosz 9. The Crumpled Handkerchief, William Connolly and Jane Bennett 10. A Physical Theory of Heredity/Heresy: The Education of Henry Adams, Bernd Herzogenrath 11. Crystal History: 'You Pick Up the Pieces. You Connect the Dots', Hanjo Berressem Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyBernd Herzogenrath is Professor of American Studies at the University of Frankfurt, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.