Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionFor Gilles Deleuze, time is 'out of joint'. For Michel Serres, it is 'a crumpled handkerchief'. In both of these concepts, explicit references are made to the non-linear dynamics of Chaos and Complexity theory, as well as the New Sciences. This title presents a critical appraisal of Deleuze and Serre's 'joint' conception of time and history.
- Author BiographyBernd Herzogenrath is Professor of American Studies at the University of Frankfurt, Germany.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBernd Herzogenrath
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.