CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with time-dependent Petri nets, introducing three basic classes as a presentation for the possibilities of including time to a standard Petri net. The book offers many examples and exercises and benefits both researchers and graduate students.
- Author(s)Louchka Popova-Zeugmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 Illustrations, color; 54 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 209 p. 60 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.