CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a collection of papers on various syntactic and semantic aspects of temporal expression in language. The articles included in this volume were presented at the I International Meeting on Syntax and Semantics and their Interfaces, with the main theme of the event being time.
- Author BiographyKarina Veronica Molsing is a linguistic consultant and translator for the Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio Grande do Sul and holds a PhD in Linguistics from the same university. Her thesis was on the semantics of the present perfect in Brazilian Portuguese (2010). Her research interests include interdisciplinary linguistic approaches to time, including cognitive and formal perspectives. More recently, she has worked in the area of corpus linguistics with a focus on academic discourse in Portuguese and syntactic and semantic interfaces with pragmatics. Ana Maria Tramunt Ibanos is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at the Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio Grande do Sul and holds a PhD in Linguistics from the same university. She also holds a post-doctorate on the syntax-semantics interface from the University of Maryland at College Park and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Her main areas of research include linguistic theory and analysis with a focus on the topics of syntax, semantics, formal semantics, logic, inference and propositional attitudes.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byAna Maria Tramunt Ibanos,Karina Veronica Molsing
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.