All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to convince your organization to conduct a web performance upgrade, this concise book will strengthen your case. Drawing upon her many years of web performance research, author Tammy Everts uses cases studies and other data to explain how web page speed and availability affect a host of business metrics.
- Author BiographyTammy Everts has spent the past 18 years obsessed with the many factors that go into creating the best possible user experience. For the past several years, her obsession has honed in on web/application speed. As a senior researcher, writer, and performance evangelist at Radware, Tammy researches the technical, business, and human sides of web/application performance, and shares her findings via countless blog posts, presentations, case studies, articles, and reports. She runs the popular blog Web Performance Today.
- Author(s)Tammy Everts
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.