Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.97Trending at £13.79
- £10.75Trending at £15.01
- £5.84Trending at £6.79
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £9.65Trending at £10.01
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe morning of Ben and Amy's trip to the zoo, Ben wakes up feeling ill. Instead of visiting the lions and koalas, they go to see the doctor. Ben is frightened at first, but Amy shows him that the doctor doesn't hurt. This gently amusing story addresses the anxiety that young children often experience when they visit the doctor. Ages 3-8.
- Author BiographyHeather Maisner has worked as an editor, translator and teacher, as well as having written over 20 children's books. The Magic Hourglass (Walker) was ALA Recommended and was chosen as Family Fun's Book of the Year. Her most recent picture book, Diary of a Princess, was published by Frances Lincoln in 2002. Heather and her family split their time between London and Diss, Norfolk. Kristina Stephenson trained as a theatre designer at The Central School of Art and Design. She worked extensively in the theatre before moving into the world of children's television, working as a designer, illustrator and writer for BBC, ITV and Channel 4. Following the birth of her two children, she began illustrating children's books. Her published titles include Rafik's Icicle (Harper Collins) and Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Watts). Kristina lives in Salisbury with her family.
- Author(s)Heather Maisner
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/05/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width210 mm
- Height212 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristina Stephenson
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.