CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £35.00
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning collection of the work of one of America's pre-eminent architects, interior designers, and landscapers.
- Author BiographyDavid Easton is one of the world's most sought-after interior designers and his firm, David Easton, Inc.is one of the nation's premiere interior design and architecture firms. Easton was named to the Interior Design Hall of Fame in 1992 and has designed collections for Henredon Furniture, Lee Jofa, Walters Wicker, Beauvais Carpet, Cole and Son (wallpaper), and Robert Abbey (lighting). Easton is based in New York City.
- Author(s)David Easton
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note200 full-color illustrations
- Weight1600 g
- Width241 mm
- Height316 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.