Timepass: Youth, Class, and the Politics of Waiting in India by Craig Jeffrey (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimepass is a vivid ethnography that illuminates the student politics and youth activism that lower middle class young men in India have undertaken in response to the underemployment they face.
- Author BiographyCraig Jeffrey is a Fellow, Tutor, and University Lecturer in Geography at Oxford University. He is a coauthor of Degrees Without Freedom?: Education, Masculinities, and Unemployment in North India (Stanford, 2007).
- Author(s)Craig Jeffrey
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.51Trending at £14.52
- £9.28Trending at £17.54
- £25.40Trending at £27.06
- £25.05Trending at £27.57
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.