All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA personal and lyrical rediscovery of the history of England through archaeology and the imagination.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1947, Richard Morris grew up in Birmingham and studied English at Oxford. Morris's research on medieval and twentieth-century themes is reflected in writing that includes five books of history and historical biography. He lives in Yorkshire, where he is professor of conflict and culture at the University of Huddersfield.
- PrizesLong-listed for Samuel Johnson Prize for Non-Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Richard Morris
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight356 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £10.11
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £8.07Trending at £14.17
- £9.55Trending at £11.82
- £9.68Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.