Times Cryptic Crossword Book 13: 80 of the world's most famous crossword puzzles by The Times Mind Games (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.76+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Times Crossword is the most famous crossword in the world. Tease your brain with this superb collection of puzzles which have been compiled by the Editor of The Times Crossword to test you word power skills.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.