All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems on the theme of time from various parts of the UK and Ireland.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Duffy was born in Glasgow in 1955. Her awards include first prize in the 1983 National Poetry Competition; three Scottish Arts Council Book Awards; Eric Gregory, Somerset Maugham and Dylan Thomas Awards in Britain and a 1995 Lannan Literary Award in the USA. In 1993 she received the Forward Poetry Prize and the Whitbread Poetry Award for her acclaimed fourth collection 'Mean Time'. The anthologies she has edited include 'Anvil New Poets 2' and two for teenagers, 'I Wouldn't Thank You for a Valentine' and 'Stopping for Death'. Her 'Selected Poems' is published by Penguin; her most recent collections 'The World's Wife' and 'Feminine Gospels' are published by Picador.
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Weight215 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCarol Ann Duffy
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.