All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimes Are Altered with Us : American Indians from Contact to the New Republic offers a concise and engaging introduction to the turbulent 300-year-period of the history of Native Americans and their interactions with Europeans and then Americans from 1492 to 1800.
- Author BiographyRoger M. Carpenter is Associate Professor of History at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, where he teaches Native American and Early American History. He is the author of The Renewed, the Destroyed, and the Remade: The Three Thought Worlds of the Huron and the Iroquois, 1609-1650 (2004) and American Indian History Day by Day: A Reference Guide to Events (2012).
- Author(s)Roger M. Carpenter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe American History Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.