All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDramatically situated on a windswept Cornish headland, Tintagel Castle is one of the most spectacular historic sites in Britain. This new guide, beautifully illustrated, includes a tour and a history of the site and the characters associated with it.
- Author(s)Colleen E. Batey
- PublisherEnglish Heritage
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEnglish Heritage Red Guides
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnglish Heritage
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
Most relevant reviews
- e90d58471bf5e74...09 Dec, 2014by
Tintagel castle . not just a pamphlet.
i bought this because i was stupid enough to pass up the chance when i was visiting the castle ! a window on the past and a part of all our history.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.