Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGangsters, Cowboys, Indians and the Big Apple await Tintin when he travels across the Atlantic to America. He soon finds himself in terrible danger - but with Snowy to help him, he faces it head on...
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £21.79Trending at £22.74
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £31.77Trending at £32.50
- £10.39Trending at £12.99
- £5.12Trending at £6.98
- £10.90Trending at £20.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.