All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author outlines the practicalities of considering, undergoing and recovering from gastric surgery. It enable families and friends of sufferers to understand the problem better and people who are seriously overweight to recognize that they are not alone. It is an essential guide for health and social care professionals.
- Author BiographySaundra Beauchamp-Parke has been a critical care nurse for fifteen years and has also worked as an insurance on-site care manager.
- Author(s)Saundra Beauchamp Parke
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindex, references
- Weight172 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byAlex M.C. MacGregor
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.74
- £6.99Trending at £7.18
- £5.99Trending at £7.45
- £8.55Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.71
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.