All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how small your space you will find these 35 projects simple and achievable.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a keen gardener, with an RHS level 2 certificate in Horticulture. She has gardened on an allotment for several years, and is currently creating an urban garden with fruit, vegetables and as many plants as it is possible to squeeze into a small space. She loves planning and creating gardens, but most of all she enjoys getting her hands dirty, and just pottering. Emma's previous books include The Winter Garden, Teeny Tiny Gardening, The Urban Wildlife Gardener and Green Crafts for Children, all published by CICO Books. Married with two daughters, Emma lives in south London.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight668 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- kevinkevin194105 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.33Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £12.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.