Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 27 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in remote central Canada, Larry O'Connor was spellbound by the country farther north. A memoir of self discovery, this work samples the history and lore of the frozen arctic wastes as it reveals a young man's journey across his family's past.
- Author BiographyLARRY O'CONNOR is an editor for The Wall Street Journal. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- PrizesShort-listed for Saroyan Writing Prize (Memoir) 2003.
- Author(s)Larry O'Connor
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.