Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you add value, square footage, and usable living space to your home - without the expense and difficulties of room additions. This guide shows you how to get the most for your money and avoid costly mistakes while converting your attic, basement, or garage into useful living space. It also includes time-saving and efficiency-ensuring tips.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson has been involved in the building trades for 30 years and has been a self-employed contractor for 25 years. He is the owner of The Masters Group, Inc., a general contracting, remodeling, and plumbing firm in Maine. Woodson has written dozens of books on the industry for both consumers and professionals.
- Author(s)Roger Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleTips and Traps
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.