All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTruth be told, you can grow almost anything in a pot and you can place those pots anywhere... on a deck, patio or rooftop. That's why so many people love container gardening. This collection includes 300 useful tips, shortcuts and tried-and-true techniques, celebrating the growing popularity of container gardening.
- Author BiographyFine Gardening magazine, the most trusted name in gardening, provides design ideas, helpful techniques and time-tested know-how so you get great results in your garden.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 30 illustrations, 200 photographs
- Weight576 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFine Gardening
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.