All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionUsing examples, checklists and exercises, this book shows how to develop, use and grade classroom examinations. It provides a step-by-step discussion of general testing and grading issues, including: deciding on the content of an exam; assessing difficulty levels; and writing different kinds of test items; and scoring different test items.
- Author BiographyKatherine Ryan (B.S., Psychology, M.Ed., Special Education, Ph.D., Educational Psychology, University of Illinois - Urbana) is Associate Professor of Educational Psychology in the College of Education at UIUC. Her areas of specialization include Educational Measurement, Program Evaluation, and Applied Statistics, and she is currently Head of Measurement and Evaluation in the College of Education. Her research interests include assessment validation issues, particularly the evaluation of validity evidence based on response processes and consequences of assessments. Other interests include differential item/test functioning, and issues in program evaluation theory and practice. She teaches Descriptive and Inferential Statistics, Classroom Assessment, Introduction to Measurement, Introduction to Program Evaluation Theory, and Introduction to Evaluation Methods. She has edited two volumes of New Directions in Evaluation for the American Evaluation Association (AEA), one on evaluation as a democratic process, and the other on teaching evaluation in higher education.
- Author(s)John C. Ory,Katherine E. Ryan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/1993
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSurvival Skills for Scholars
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.