CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionEpithelial cells are present in many different tissues in the body, and possess a diverse number of functional properties. Similar investigations may be done with epithelial cell cultures derived from other tissues, following the kidney cell culture paradigm.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 288 p.
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Taub
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.