All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTissue Salts are a group of 12 minerals that should be present in our bodies to ensure good health and well-being. These salts are found naturally in the earth's rocks and soil, and are present in food grown organically in mineral-rich soils.
- Author BiographyMargaret Roberts has created a fascinating career in the world of health and gardening. She is dedicated to all things natural that can uplift, heal and inspire, whether it is the creating of gardens, teaching about the wonders of herbs, or propagating a vast array of medicinal and nutritional plants at her Herbal Centre at De Wildt, near Pretoria. She is the author of several books and numerous articles on herbs, health and gardening and is well known for her television appearances and radio talks.
- Author(s)Margaret Roberts
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/05/2017
- Weight225 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- geminijones24 Nov, 2015by
brilliant book which will help u and your kids
This is such a fab, niformative book. Very interesting, well written and planned out, easy to follow . Its literally my bible at the momment
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.