Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £8.90Trending at £9.09
- £6.78Trending at £9.08
- £18.41Trending at £19.99
- £7.61Trending at £7.82
- £3.75Trending at £3.81
- £10.79Trending at £10.96
- £9.30Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a celebration of the neverending cycle of daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal rituals of the white witch. Titania explains the magical significance of the days, months and seasons, the Summer and Winter Solstices, the Spring and Autumn Equinoxes, and other important times of the year.
- Author BiographyTitania Hardie is Britain's best-selling white witch. In just over six years she has published 13 books: Hocus Pocus (1996), Bewitched (1997), Titania's Oraqle (1998), Enchanted (1999), Wishing Spells: Health, Wealth, Love & Happiness (1999), Zillionz (2000), Titania's Fortune Cards (2000), Hubble Bubble (2001), White Magic (2001) and Titania's Love Potions (2002), all of which are still in print. In total they have sold over one million copies worldwide. Titania appears regularly in newspapers and magazines and on television in the UK and abroad, dispensing advice and spells.
- Author(s)Titania Hardie
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2002
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight709 g
- Width234 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.