All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore her death Violet Jessop wrote her memoirs of her life as a stewardess on the Titanic and on a variety of other ships, the story tells of her survival of two epic maritime disasters, the below-stairs life aboard the ocean liners, the passengers, philandering staff and tragic deaths.
- Author(s)Violet Jessop
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/1998
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/05/2011
- Weight300 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Volume editorJohn Maxtone-Graham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- 427506919 Oct, 2016by
A Very Good Read!
Violet Jessop would have made an excellent novelist, had she pursued that profession in her retirement. This intriguing story of her ship-board career, is a very compelling read!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.07Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.