All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionViolet Jessop survived the sinking of both the Titanic and Britannic, and her lively and well-rounded memoir including her first-hand account of the two disasters offers the reader a unique vantage on both the catastrophes and the socioeconomic climate of the time.
- Author BiographyViolet Jessop (1887-1971) was a maritime stewardess and nurse who survived the sinking of both the Titanic and Britannic. She worked aboard ships into her sixties, traveling all over the world. After her last voyage, she lived the rest of her life in Suffolk, England.
- Author(s)Violet Jessop
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Note34 black & white halftones
- Weight417 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Maxtone-Graham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.