All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCecilia Corrigan s first book, Titanic, is an epic love poem depicting the eternal gothic romance between man and machine. Titanic s protagonist is Alan Turing, cracker of codes and father of artificial intelligence.
- Author BiographyCecilia Corrigan is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and a former writer for Luck, an HBO drama created by David Milch. Her work hasbeen published by The Journal, the Los Angeles Review of Books, The Awl, the Nicola Midnight St. Claire, GlitterPony, and Ugly Duckling Presse. She lives in New York, USA where she is working on her first novel and her first feature screenplay.
- Author(s)Cecilia Corrigan
- PublisherLake Forest College
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLake Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLake Forest College
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.