Consider these sponsored items
- £34.28Was:£60.00Free postage
- £42.06Was:£60.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the ship's construction and exterior, from the design of the boilers to detailed deck plans. This updated edition includes a new introduction, textual updates and a number of revised photographs and plans as well as unpublished color photographs from White Star Memories Ltd.
- Author BiographyDaniel Klistorneris a world expert on Titanic s passenger accommodations. Steve Hall, a renowned visual historian, has studied and researched Titanic s photographic record for over 30 years. Bruce Beveridgeis a foremost authority on Titanic s exterior and general working arrangements, and, with Scott Andrews, an authority on the technical aspects of her layout and construction. Art Braunshweiger, editor, is a Titanic modeller and researcher.
- Author(s)Bruce Beveridge,Daniel Klistorner,Scott Andrews,Steve Hall
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note8 Plates, color; 16 Illustrations, color; 900 Illustrations, black and white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.